Sunday, April 15, 2012

IMM • 6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by thestorysiren.com. eReaderMo version of this weekly feature will be posted almost every Sunday.

Last week, I shared books on my IMM that were for my children. This week I received some free reads from Netgalley (thank you!) that were definitely for just me and just in time too because I'm getting back on the "reading wagon" to enjoy them. Life got a little bumpy this past week taking care of my family and staying ahead of the work-wave at work. I never seemed to have enough time in the day to do all the things I needed to do, so I found myself crashing every night instead of reading my book as usual. I did get to read with my children though in case you were wondering :D


Thankfully I'm on spring break with my children this upcoming week (yay April vacation!), so I'm going to have plenty of time to catch up on all my reading. I am really looking forward to devoting a few more extra hours reading everyday. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it!

Without further ado, here's what fell in my eMail-box this week!


Books by Disney-Hyperion

This July, the final installment of the Artemis Fowl series is coming out and to celebrate it's release, Disney-Hyperion is offering special edition Flashback titles on Netgalley.  I have never read any of the books in the series myself, so I figured this will be a great way to get caught up. I've heard great things about this storyline.  Books 3 and 4 are available this month and I simply snatched them up.




Books by Publisher David C. Cook

 

Solitary and Temptation are christian YA reads that I picked up from Netgalley. I also got Relentless Pursuit and The Next Target which are christian adult reads. 

I am looking forward to reading these books and I am really looking forward to reading them on my deck while enjoying the great spring weather we're expected to get this week.  That's my IMM for the week!  I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me! 

Happy Reading Folks!



3 comments: