Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday • 14

WWW Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Miz B of shouldbereading.wordpress.com.

What are you currently reading? I am reading The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo with my daughter and Jenny Pox by JL Bryan.

What did you just finish reading? I just finished reading Dangerous by Alycia Linwood.  My initial impression of this book was right.  My review will be posted tomorrow.

What are you going to read next? I am getting back to The Chosen Soul.  I cannot resist the siren call any longer.

That's what's going on in my reading world.  As always I am looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

Happy Reading all!

Mo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo,
    interesting looking books, I haven’t heard of them but I like that your list has books that I can look into that I wouldn’t have otherwise :)

    Here is my WWW list
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr18.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list of books, I think I'm going to check out The Chosen Soul because I've read a few good things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete