Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WWW Wednesday - My weekly infrequent update


WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. WWW Wednesdays is a fun way to share what you're reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next? 

What are you currently reading?
I am reading Shanghai Girls by Lisa See.  A book about coming of age chinese women is a changing Asian world. It is really good so far!

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. What a fantastic novel!

What do you think you'll read next?
I just bought the second chapter in the Beth Revis saga - A Million Suns.  I'm really looking forward to reading this one.  These books are ones I will own in print!

I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment