Thursday, February 2, 2012

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. WWW Wednesdays is a fun way to share what you're reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next? 

What are you currently reading?
I just opened the eCover of Across the Universe from Beth Revis.  The table of contents made me smirk as a brushed by it on my nook.  I'm looking forward to reading this one. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished The Betrayed by David Hosp. An intense thriller with loads of excitement and intrigue. Stay tuned for my review!

What do you think you'll read next?
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. A goodreads review of this book by a friend of mine piqued my interest in this book.  Luckily like my copy of Across the Universe, it too was available for digital download at my local library and I promptly snatched it up.  

I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment