Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. WWW Wednesdays is a fun way to share what you're reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next? 

What are you currently reading?
I just purchased A Million Suns by Beth Revis, book #2 in her Across the Universe series.  I thoroughly enjoyed her first book - Across The Universe and I am looking forward to reading about Elder and Amy's exploits on the Godspeed.  

What did you recently finish reading?
I just completed Shanghai Girls by Lisa See.  This was a fantastic novel about the coming of age of two Chinese sisters in the 1930s - 1950s. This book was particularly riveting for me because it told the story of family bonds, family strife and the eternal ties of sisterhood. This is definitely a book I intend to own in print. 

What do you think you'll read next?
As with Across the Universe, I realized that there is a sequel to Shanghai Girls - Dreams of Joy. This will be my next book read and purchase. 

Hope you're all enjoying some good reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment