Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WWW Wednesday • 10

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Reading.

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Amber Eyes by Jolyn Palliata. This is a book that landed in my mailbox via a contest from Goodreads.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 145th Street  by Walter Dean Myers. An eLibrary book from my local library. Check out my review.

 What do you think you will read next?
Next on my list of books to read are some adult reads - Just like that by Margo Candela and City of Thieves by David Benioff.  I also have Afrika by Colleen Craig, but I'm not sure if I can hold onto to it or extended my loan from the library.

I am always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like great books. I love the new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete