Friday, March 16, 2012

Keeping up with all the social connectivity!

Facebook, Twitter, Klout, Pininterest, Formspring....

AAAAHHHH!

Does anyone else find the exploding avenues of social connectivity dizzying?  I've been following a number of well-connected book reviewers on twitter and their social connectivity profile is mind-boggling - well at least to me it is! They answer questions of formspring, express their interests on Pininterest, give and recieve Klout all the while managing active blogs and tweeting regularly. How in the bloody hell do they do it?

A few weeks ago, I posted about what being blogger meant to me and my aspirations for my blog (see this post). In hitting up other blogs and conversing with other reviewers out there, it's plain to see that maintaining an active social profile is an main ingredient for my recipe.  But just how much to add is the question you see. One could spend forever enmeshed in the world of social networking, but how much time invested would make it truly worth your while?  I wonder about that.

Until I figure it out, I'll just keep moving along with the sites I know best and trying to make time along the way for the rest. Happy social networking!


No comments:

Post a Comment