Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (IMM • 2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by thestorysiren.com. eReaderMo version of this weekly feature will be posted almost every Sunday.

This week is purely YA book love. Amber Eyes and Cinder both came via groups from Goodreads and Afrika an e-library book.


Amber Eyes by Jolyn Palliata

*This book has sucked me in and I can't put it down. Much to the chagrin of everyone around me!
This book is the March Group read book for my goodreads group. Hopefully I can get to it by the end of the week!


My library eBook find.  I have only 5 days left to read it, unless I can figure out how to renew it before. Darn Amber Eyes!











I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

15 comments:

  1. Cinder looks awesome! Been meaning to read that one for awhile! Happy reading and thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Cinder. You should definitely read Delirium if you like Dystopian because its good for that but i have to warn you it has some serious cliff hangers! Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dear! Thanks for the warning! Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Cinder was a lot of fun, although I was frustrated with the ending. It's one that really sucked me in, so I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm hearing and I'm getting anxious now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great set! I loved Cinder. Hope you adore it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read this book! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Amber Eyes sounds interesting. I still haven't read Cinder even though I got it when it came out. I really have to though, I've heard it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, I'm hoping up and down to read this book! I can't believe you have it and it's just sitting there. But then again, you've got some lovely books between you and Cinder...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Cinder looks great and, from what I've read about it, seems to be very good.
    Thanks for the book suggestion and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you like the series. It's a bit wonky, but loads of fun in my book.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Cinder is fabulous. I really enjoyed the spin on the classic Cinderella tale. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, you got Cinder! I seriously loved that book so I hope you'll enjoy it as well:)

    Sorry for stopping by so late! Too much of a crazy week, sadly. I really hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete