Thursday, March 22, 2012

Feature and Follow • 1

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison can read as a great way to find new book blogs.


This week's question:
Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads.

I can honestly say I don't recall the longest book I've ever read. I tend not to pay attention to page numbers of books when I read them.  That being said, I know of some "fatties" that I have enjoyed along the way in my reading endeavors. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Mists of Avalon, Dune to name a few.

Here are some other book blogs to check out on this lovely Feature & Follow Friday.


17 comments:

  1. Good choices,New follower;
    Here's my FF;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for stopping by! I returned the favor.

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I had a friend in high school obsessed with Mists of Avalon. I should read it some time.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for stopping by! and yes you should. It's pretty good!

      Delete
  3. Hi there :) just hopping through...Great choices!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Just checked out your blog - very nice!

      Delete
  4. Hopping through! Happy Friday! I admit almost shamefully that I've never read Harry Potter...

    New follower!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Thanks for following me and the compliment on my blog. We really do love doing it together!. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, HP is bit of a whopper isn't it? Always meant to read Dune but never have. New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd been seeing Mists of Avalon everywhere. Have to pick one copy up soon!

    Jez
    My #FF
    Emerald City int. eBook Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I have returned in kind :D

      Delete
  8. New follower hopping through! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of HP this week! Happy Friday!

    New follower! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    New follower and new to the FF Hop. Nice to meet you!! I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't pay attention to the number of pages!!
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete