Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWW Wednesday • 13

WWW Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Miz B of shouldbereading.wordpress.com.

What are you currently reading?
I am reading Dangerous by Alycia Linwood.  At first, I was not sure how to take this book, however I am beginning to enjoy it.

What did you just finish reading?
I finished reading The Alchemist by Michael Scott and I LOVED it!  I am definitely hooked on this series and I am seeking out all the other books in the series now.

What are you going to read next?
I am planning to read Jenny Pox by JL Bryan. This book I received ala goodreads.  It appears to be very good and I can't wait to start it..  I am also reading The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo with my daughter at her request.  I still have to get back to The Chosen Soul.  This book is calling to me!

I am on Spring vacation next week!  Guess what I'm going to be doing...

That's what's going in my reading world. As always, I am looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Hi - thanks for swinging by my WWW Wednesday

    My sister has recommended The Alchemist - she seems pretty smitten with his books too - I'll have to add to the Kindle - it's full to bursting, but never looks that way so I find it less pressurising that my bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love my eReader! Lots of books, itty bitty living space :D

      Thanks for swinging by my blog! Love yours :D

      Happy reading!

      Mo

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have some amazing reads lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Jenny Pox waiting in my Kindle Cloud Reader, still haven't had a chance to read it :/ But I should probably start reading it soon :)

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by, new follower! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete