Saturday, February 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday


I know this is not Wednesday, but somehow my post did not go through. That's what I get for trying to this via my phone!

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. WWW Wednesdays is a fun way to share what you're reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next? 

What are you currently reading?
I am reading A Little Less Girl by Tess Oliver.  This is one of the cheap book finds I purchased at Barnes & Nobles. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan. Another cheap book find from Barnes & Nobles and this one was a somewhat pleasant, albeit unsatisfying read. 

What do you think you'll read next?
As I stated last week - Looking forward to reading the sequel to Shanghai Girls - Dreams of Joy. I forgot to buy it and read it *gasp*.

I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment