Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's WWW Wednesday again!


WWW Wednesday is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. WWW Wednesdays is a fun way to share what you're reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next? 

What are you currently reading?
I am still reading A Little Less Girl by Tess Oliver.  I'm only about five chapters in (GRR to life's interruptions), but I love Dani and Amy already.  I have 454 pages left to read and I can already feel me being swept off my feet. Today at work, I will ignore everyone in the lunch room and spend 40 minutes reading!

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan and I have the review in draft mode (GRR to life's interruptions!). I am not shilling for Barnes and Nobles by any means, but I'm telling you, their eBook bargains bucket has been good to me.  If you have a nook e-reader and you have little scratch but a huge literary appetite, then sign up for those almost daily emails from B&N. It's totally worth it!  

What do you think you'll read next?
Dreams of Joy the sequel to Shanghai girls.

I'm always looking for the next best read, so please share what you're reading with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment